|Game:||The Getaway: Black Monday|
|Given by:||Paul Evans|
|Location:||Streets of London|
|Under Ground Activity||Desperate Measures|
- "It's Evans. I can't fucking believe it. I've got Yardies all over the place here, they just took Tyler."
- ―Paul Evans
The Jamaican shooter you just arrested is being spirited away by the Yardies. Sound familiar? Drive over to the spot where Evans was ambushed. Unlike the earlier driving stages, gang cars will constantly bombard your vehicle with gunfire now, so you need to be more aggressive. Don't blow all your ammo on one car though, since you will need it to stop the car the Jamaican suspect is in, as well as fight off any hostile enemies.
Once you reach Evans, use your car to ram the enemies firing -- it is faster and quicker to do this than to get out of the car and conduct a fire fight. You save ammo and you can clean the area out quickly. A police chopper will soon make an appearance and you simply need to follow the chopper to where the Jamaican getaway car is. It is protected by several other gang cars -- you can ignore them if you can, but ram them out of the way when you pour fire into the front row of seats of the getaway vehicle. The passenger (the suspect) is in the back and will not be harmed, unless you fire from the back of the getaway vehicle.
Stop the fleeing suspect and order him to get in (much like Jackie, previously). Once you have the suspect aboard your car, speed away to the police precinct and end the mission.
Mission Briefing Edit
- Find Evans before it's too late. Deal with the Yardies before they deal with him.
- Use the helicopter to find the Yardie car. Ram if off the road to get to Tyler.
- Drive Tyler to the Police station and keep him alive.
- When you meet up with Evans, you don't have to fight the Yardies, if you don't want to. Find the first parking place on the right and get out of your car. Now, wait for the helicopter to arrive and restart the mission. All the Yardies will have disappeared, even though you didn't kill them.
- Keep in mind that ramming Tyler's car out of the road without using weapons is almost impossible. So, don't forget to use your SMG and you should be able to stop Tyler before the countdown is over.