|Under Ground Activity|
|Game:||The Getaway: Black Monday|
|Hot Property||The Jamaican|
- "These are desperate, ruthless people who've been offered transit, weapons, cash, houses - anything. London has no idea what's about to hit it."
- ―Jackie Philips
Head out the door and down the spiral stairs. Exit the first door you find and proceed to mow down enemies who open fire on you or Evans. If the buddy dies, you will need to restart. Move down the hallways and don't hit pedestrians. Take a look at the enemies' (or potential enemies) hands. If they have something in them, open fire and kill them. Normal pedestrians will not have anything in their hands.
Did you fight a black man armed with a shotgun? You'll be near the next section. Locate the green double doors and head through them, taking any stairs necessary to get to the next platform. Move through the maintenance area and take the lead quickly with R1 and Square. If Evans rushes ahead, the red exploding barrels will often kill him before you can dispatch all the enemies. Locate a train that allows you to enter; do it, blast the enemies on the other side (you can simply follow Evans) and emerge the other side.
Don't worry, the stage is about to end once you reach the platform. A cut-scene will ensue and you will board the train. You have about one minute to reach the end of the train and catch the shooter. If you've been laying your hand off the trigger for all this time, go right ahead and shower the place with lead while you take point. Mow down all the people on the train (about 95% of them will be enemies) and you will end the stage when you reach the front part.
- Get to Holborn station. Watch out for gangs.
- Get to the train platform before the suspect can escape. Bring him in.
- Get to the front of the train and arrest Tyler. Keep casualties to a minimum.
Successfully completing this mission unlocks the seventh mission in the game, The Jamaican.
- Don't be afraid to let Evans take the lead, even though you must keep him alive. He's quite good at shooting, which means that most of the time, he doesn't need you to defend himself. However, you should still remember to protect him each time he seems to be surrounded by too much enemies.